- It is required that the user knows how to use Adobe InDesign to be able to edit the templates.
- You can download a copy of Adobe InDesign from Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The templates in IDML and INDD format can be opened by Adobe InDesign CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC (doesn’t include the eBook category).
- The Ebooks category requires the minimum version of Adobe InDesign CC 2018.
- We only use free Fonts in All InDesign Templates. You must be locate at the bottom of the post of each template and in the section you can see the links to download the Free Fonts.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct free fonts installed before downloading one of our InDesign templates.
Stock Photos & Mockups
- Photographs and Mockups are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. You will only download the dummy images in the template so you can replace them with your images according to your editorial objective.
- For full details, please see this article.
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- You can read more about Paddle and GDPR here.
- Taxes are managed by Paddle.
- The promotional subscription prize does not include taxes.
- Which countries does Paddle charge sales tax or VAT for? You can read the list here.
- Invoices are managed by Paddle.
- In the invoices you can see the detailed cost: subscription price + taxes.
Refunds and cancelations
- We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%. Due to the all-access nature of StockInDesign, we don’t offer refunds on Yearly subscriptions, 3-Day Pass or individual items.
- Before buying you can try with our FREE InDesign Templates. And also you can send all your queries by our contact form before buying a Yearly Subscription.
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- We guarantee that the templates work perfectly but we are not responsible for the operation of its software; therefore we recommend using original software.
There will be no refund in case:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- The subscription can be canceled by:
- User. Should you choose to cancel your membership simply click the ‘cancel subscription’ link in your account page and the membership won’t renew again.
- StockInDesign. The user can send an email through the contact form requesting the cancellation of the subscription and this step will be done within a maximum period of 72 hours.
- Paddle. The user or StockInDesign can contact to Paddle so they can cancel the subscription.
- The cancellation of the subscription only affects the non-renewal of the membership payment.
Read the tutorials first in: Knowledgebase
What’s included in item support
Answering questions about how to use the item
Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets):
- Answer your specific questions about the features and functionality of the item
- Provide some guidance on the way the item is designed
- Help you with issues related to using the item and getting the most value out of its functionality.
What’s not included in item support
- Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page.