- It is required that the user knows how to use Adobe InDesign to be able to edit the templates.
- You can download a copy of Adobe InDesign from Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The templates are in IDML and INDD format and can be opened by Adobe InDesign CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC.
- We only use free Fonts in All InDesign Templates. You must be locate at the bottom of the post of each template and in the section you can see the links to download the Free Fonts.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct free fonts installed before downloading one of our InDesign templates.
Stock Photos & Mockups
- Photographs and Mockups are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. You will only download the dummy images in the template so you can replace them with your images according to your editorial objective.
- For full details, please see this article.
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- You can read more about Paddle and GDPR here.
- Taxes are managed by Paddle.
- The promotional subscription prize does not include taxes.
- Which countries does Paddle charge sales tax or VAT for? You can read the list here.
- Invoices are managed by Paddle.
- In the invoices you can see the detailed cost: subscription price + taxes.
Refunds and cancelations
- We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%. Due to the all-access nature of StockInDesign, we don’t offer refunds on Yearly subscriptions, 3-Day Pass or individual items.
- Before buying you can try with our FREE InDesign Templates. And also you can send all your queries by our contact form before buying a Yearly Subscription.
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- We guarantee that the templates work perfectly but we are not responsible for the operation of its software; therefore we recommend using original software.
- The subscription can be canceled by:
- User. Should you choose to cancel your membership simply click the ‘cancel subscription’ link in your account page and the membership won’t renew again.
- StockInDesign. The user can send an email through the contact form requesting the cancellation of the subscription and this step will be done within a maximum period of 72 hours.
- Paddle. The user or StockInDesign can contact to Paddle so they can cancel the subscription.
- The cancellation of the subscription only affects the non-renewal of the membership payment.